Terms and Conditions
When you place an order, you will automatically receive an email from us. Your order constitutes an offer made to us to purchase the services specified in the order. When payment is received you will receive a further email confirming acceptance of your offer. It is your responsibility to check that the confirmation issued to you is accurate.
We offer group discounts on most of our performances. Groups are usually considered to be parties of 5 or more. Contact us for group booking info.
All bookings and associated payments should be made through Dance North ticketsource pages.
We will do our best to keep information on our website accurate and up to date. Please note that although we work hard to ensure that everything is correct, we are human and mistakes do happen. If you need to double-check something, give us a call on 01309 691661.
Dance North welcomes children of all ages, unless the performance has a specific age restriction. Children of 14 years and over are welcome to attend unaccompanied, but parents should note that the responsibility for their children’s safety and wellbeing remains theirs and that we will take no more responsibility for children than for any other members of the audience.
Babes in Arms
Babies under 12 months in age will not require a separate ticket to share a seat with a parent/caregiver. Please be sensitive to other audience members and leave the auditorium if baby’s noise level becomes disruptive.
Terms of Sale
Tickets are sold as non-refundable, non-transferable. However, we may, at our discretion, offer a voucher for unwanted tickets that we take back before a performance takes place and have managed to re-sell. In order to re-sell a ticket, the original ticket must be back in our possession.
Cancellation and Postponement
In the event of cancellation or postponement of a performance, any refunds to be made to the purchaser shall be at the discretion of Dance North Scotland and will be made to the original purchaser via the same method that was used for payment.
In the event the booker can no longer attend due to Scottish government COVID-19 guidelines, any refunds to be made to the purchaser shall be at the discretion of Dance North Scotland and will be made to the original purchaser via the same method that was used for payment.
In the event of a date or format change at short notice (within 1 week of the event) Dance North will use reasonable endeavours to notify customers who purchased tickets of the conditions that apply. Any refunds to be made to the purchaser shall be at the discretion of Dance North and will be made to the original purchaser via the same method that was used for payment.
Nothing mentioned in the aforementioned provisions shall affect the statutory position of the consumer.
- Dance North and/or the Venue management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject persons in reasonable circumstances (for example taking health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account) and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of customers.
- Dance North and/or Venue staff reserve the right to refuse admission to any person or to remove from the Venue any person who in their opinion (a) is causing a nuisance or disruption or who may be a danger to himself or any other persons and/or (b) is or appears to be under age (where relevant)
- No refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or rejected in such circumstances.
- Latecomers will only be admitted into the Venue at a suitable break in the performance if at all possible and cannot be guaranteed. Any latecomers will be admitted at the discretion of the Dance North and/or Venue Management.
- No cameras or video or audio recording equipment are permitted on the premises without the express permission of the Event Promoter and the Venue.
- Photography and filming may take place during the performance; we will always notify audience members with signage at the venue.
- Once purchased, tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.